The use of low-THC medical cannabis medications is intermediated by a number of experts, including doctors. Patients depend on these intermediaries to make the right choices in medicines, with the goal of the best health outcome. Patients should similarly be informed about treatment choices so they are better equipped to engage in discussions with their doctors and know how to use products safely and effectively.
We are very committed to promoting our products responsibly and reporting about our business practices in a fashion that promotes transparency. MariJ Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ensures our communication and marketing approach upholds to the highest standards.
Ensuring Ethical Business Behavior
Our policy is based on the principles of maintaining ethics and compassion, building greater transparency and partnering to facilitate each person’s wellbeing and optimum health outcomes.
The following are established operating norms:
· All customer meetings and MariJ Agriculural, Inc. hosted educational and promotional meetings must focus on education and avoid the appearance of being anything other than educational in purpose.
· Medical communications must be accurate and rigorous; MariJ Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Employees and staff are prohibited from promoting off-label use of medicines.
· Marketing activities must convey full and substantiated information about low –THC cannabis medicine.
· Confidential patient data in MariJ Agriculutral, Inc. care must be safeguarded against misuse or inappropriate disclosure.
· Sales representatives must ensure that no items of significant value are offered as an inducement to use, purchase or recommend a product.
In all cases, MariJ Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operations must comply with local laws and all applicable U.S. laws
Responsible consumer advertising has proven value in helping patients engage in more informed conversations with their healthcare providers, leading to better health outcomes. We follow strict internal standards that have been developed to ensure the information we share with consumers is: (1) scientifically sound; (2) balanced; (3) easy to understand; and (4) helpful in encouraging people to consult with a health care professional. We continue to examine our internal protocols to ensure our standards keep pace with industry standards, guidance, law and regulation.